On Saturday October 14, 2017 we were at the Sugarcreek Fire Hall in East Brady PA. The event was a wedding reception for Stephanie and Christopher. Steph and Chris were married at 3:00 pm at St. Patrick’s Church in East Brady. Guests began arriving at the Sugarcreek Fire Hall shortly after 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then a toast was offered by the best man prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Steph and Chris cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song In A Different Light by Doug Stone. Next, Steph danced with her father and then Chris danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Stephanie and Christopher chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight, Hank Williams Jr.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself, The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – In A Different Light, Doug Stone
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy Dance With Me, Krystal Keith
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mama’s Table, Jamey Johnson
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – She’s A Lady, Tom Jones
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Shoot To Thrill, AC/DC
- Garter Dressing – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Last Dance – Nothin But A Good Time, Poison