On Sunday June 07, 2015 we were at Succop Nature Park in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Rachel and Anthony. Rachel and Anthony were married in front of the Marcraig House at Succop Nature Park. Guests began arriving at Succop Nature Park at 2:00 pm where we provided prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 2:30 pm and was presided over by the father of the groom Pastor Timothy Silker.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the rear of the Marcraig House where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Graham of Graham Buss Photography. At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the event pavilion and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Rachel and Tony shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song The Man In Me by Bob Dylan. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Rachel danced with her father and Tony danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 8:00 pm.
Here is the music that Rachel and Anthony chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Suit and Tie, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Celebration, Kanye West
- Bride & Groom First Dance – The Man In Me, Bob Dylan
- Bridal Party Dance – Hold On, Were Going Home, Drake
- Bride & Father Dance – Wildflowers, Tom Petty
- Groom & Mother Dance – Loves Me Like A Rock, Paul Simon
- Bouquet Toss – Party, Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Whole Lotta Love, Led Zeppelin
- Garter Toss – Foxy Lady, Jimi Hendrix
- Last Dance – Think Of Me, Rosi Goian