On Saturday we were at Succop Nature Park in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Leah and Devin. Leah and Devin were married on the brick patio in front of the MarCraig House. Guests began arriving at Succop Nature Park at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Celebrant Sandra Monahan.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the MarCraig House where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:45 pm guests transitioned once again to the event pavilion, where we formally introduced the bridal party. After the introductions, Leah and Devin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Book Of Dreams by Bruce Springsteen. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Leah danced with her father and then Devin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Through out the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Leah and Devi chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You, James Taylor
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Signed, Sealed Delivered, Stevie Wonder
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Book Of Dreams, Bruce Springsteen
- Bride & Father Dance – When You Need Me, Bruce Springsteen
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Sawyer Fredericks
- Anniversary Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Van Morrison
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey