On Sunday September 16th 2012 we were at Succop Conservancy in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Ricky and Jennifer Reid. Jenn and Ricky were married at 2:30 pm on the brick patio in front of the Marcraig House. The ceremony was presided over by Pastor Ron Hoellein and lasted about 20 minutes. After the wedding ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Amber from Amber Marie Photography.
At 4:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the event pavilion and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the reception ended at 9:00 pm.
Here is the music that Ricky and Jenn chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Turn Up The Music, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – We Found Love, Rihanna
- Cutting of the Cake – Love On Top, Beyonce
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Someone Like You, Van Morrison
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wind Beneath My Wings, Bette Midler
- Anniversary Dance – Sweetest Love, Robin Thicke
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Nice And Slow, Usher
- Garter Toss – Girls, Girls, Girls, Jay-Z
- Garter Dressing – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Last Dance – Glad You Came, The Wanted