On Friday May 25th 2012 we were at Succop Nature Park in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Scott and Malorye Barlett. Scott and Malorye were married on the brick patio in front of the Marcraig House at 3:30 pm by Pastor Tom Jones.
After the ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Diane Maxwell of DLM Photography. Dinner was prepared by Medure’s Catering of New Castle, PA and was served at 5:30 pm. Guests danced the night away until the reception ended at 10:00 pm.
This highlight video is a little longer than my other videos because there were so many highlights, I had a hard time cutting out footage. However, if you watch the entire video, I added a short bonus clip at the end. Be sure to leave a comment below if you see the bonus footage!
Here is the music that Scott and Malorye chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Assorted Tracks
- Bride & Groom Introduction – At Last, Etta James
- Cutting of the Cake – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Rose Of My Heart, Johnny Cash
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Another One Bite The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Legs, ZZ Top
- Last Dance – Let’s Don’t Call It A Night, Casey James