On Saturday May 19th 2012 we were at Succop Nature Park in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Justin and Amanda Ross. Justin and Amanda were married at Succop Nature Park at 2:30 pm by the Honorable Kevin O’Donnell. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as Justin and Amanda posed for photos with legendary Butler photographer Nathan Black of Nathaniel Black Photography.
After a wonderful meal that was catered by Medure’s Catering of New Castle, Guests dance the night away with entertainment by DJ Pifemaster. The wedding reception lasted until 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Justin and Amanda chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let it Rock, Kevin Rudolf
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Let it Rock, Kevin Rudolf
- Cutting of the Cake – I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Bride & Brother Dance – Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Bad Things, Jace Everett
- Garter Toss – Bad Things, Jace Everett
- Garter Dressing – American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
- Last Dance – Wild Horses, The Sundays