On Friday October 19th 2012 we were at the South Butler Fire Hall in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Keith and Casey Mahood. Keith and Casey were married at 3:30 pm at the First United Methodist Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at the South Butler Fire Hall at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with photographer Brandy Weaver.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then guests enjoyed a buffet style meal that was prepared by the staff at Thompson’s Market from West Sunbury, PA. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Keith and Caset chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Cutting of the Cake – Hungry Eyes, Eric Carmen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Untitled
- Bride & Father Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Bride & Mother Dance – Let Them Be Little, Billy Dean
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Song For Mama, Boys II Men
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – I’m Too Sexy, Right Said Fred
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes