On Saturday we were at the Sons of Italy Hall in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Victoria and Jeremy. Victoria and Jeremy were married at 2:30 pm at the Holy Redeemer Church in Ellwood City. Guests began arriving at the Sons of Italy Hall at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Donia of Fox Photography and Video with Brian of Wedding Videography by Brian Simmons.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Victoria and Jeremy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You’re Still The One by Shania Twain. Then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Nico Luciano’s Restaurant & Catering from Ellwood City.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then shared in a dance with the bridal party. Next, Victoria danced with her father and Jeremy danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Things kicked off with the Tarantella and then dancing continued until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Victoria and Jeremy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself, The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance –You’re Still The One, Shania Twain
- Bridal Party Dance – Raise ‘Em Up, Keith Urban & Eric Church
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Perfect Fan, Backstreet Boys
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money