On Saturday April 12th 2014 we were at Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Hannah and Ryan. Hannah and Ryan were married at Heinz Chapel at 4:30 pm. Guests began arriving at Soldiers and Sailors Hall shortly before 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Michael & Noah of Michael Will Photography.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Hannah and Ryan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay. The couple then played the Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at All The Best Catering and was served at Stations located around the outside of the ballroom.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then Hannah danced with her father and Ryan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor and kicked the party into high gear. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Hannah and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Move Your Feet, Junior Senior
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Party on Fifth Avenue, Mac Miller
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Til Kingdom Come, Coldplay
- Bride & Father Dance – Rocky Raccoon, The Beatles
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynard Skynard
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Toss – Black And Yellow, Wiz Khalifa
- Garter Dressing – Push It, Salt N Peppa
- Last Dance – Good Night, The Beatles