On Saturday October 10, 2015 we were at the SNPJ Recreation Center in Enon Valley Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Hannah and Shane. Hannah and Shane were married outside under the pavilion at the SNPJ Recreation Center. Guests began arriving at the SNPJ Recreation Center a2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Donald MacNeil.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of The Alpine Room where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Hannah and Shane cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. After dinner, Hannah and Shane shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison. Next, Hannah danced with her father and then Sane danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:00 pm.
After we played the last dance song, guests were escorted outside of The Alpine Room where they enjoyed a private fireworks display that was arranged for by Hannah and Shane.
Here is the music that Hannah and Shane chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – One More Time, Daft Punk
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor, Arctic Monkeys
- Cutting of the Cake – Baby I’m Yours, Arctic Monkeys
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
- Bride & Father Dance – Walk With You, Edwin McCain
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, Anthony W. Carter
- Anniversary Dance – Thank You, Led Zeppelin
- Bouquet Toss – It’s Raining Men, The Weather Girls
- Garter Removal – Foxy Lady, Jimi Hendrix
- Garter Toss – The Boys Are back In Town, Thin Lizzy
- Garter Dressing – You Sexy Thing, Hot Chocolate
- Last Dance – You’re My Best Friend, Queen