On Saturday November 01, 2014 we were at The Alpine Room which is located within the SNPJ Recreation Center in Enon Valley Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jessica and Adam. Jessica and Adam were married at 2:30 pm at the Church Of The Good Shepard in West Middlesex PA. Guests began arriving at The Alpine Room shortly before 6:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and a large assortment of cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Kristie of Kristie Rae Photography.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toast were offered before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Alpine Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jessica and Adam cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Honeybee by Blake Shelton. Next, Jessica danced with her father and then Adam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jessica and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Fireball, Pitbull
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Timber, Pitbull & Kesha
- Cutting of the Cake – Great Balls of Fire, Jerry Lee Lewis
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Honeybee, Blake Shelton
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – It’s Your Song, Garth Brooks
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Man! I Feel Like A Woman, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – The Lion Sleeps Tonight, The Tokens
- Garter Toss – Howlin’ For You, The Black Keys
- Garter Dressing – This Magic Moment, The Drifters
- Last Dance – I’ve had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes