On Friday July, 04 2014 we were at The Alpine Room which is located within the SNPJ Recreation Center in Enon Valley Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Megan and David. Megan and David were married at 3:00 pm at the Holy Redeemer Church in Ellwood City. Guests began arriving at the SNPJ Recreation Center at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Megan and David shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Give It All We Got Tonight by George Strait. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by Mr. David Jones and was served buffet style. After dinner Megan danced with her father and then David danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guest danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
After the last dance, we invited all of the guests to head outside where they provided a sparkler send-off for Megan and David. Immediately after the sparkler send-off, guests were treated to their own private firework display which was arranged by Megan and David. It was a great way to wrap up the evening!
Here is the music that Megan and David chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Suit And Tie, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – That’s Amore, Dean Martin
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Give It All We Got Tonight, George Strait
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – That’s What Mamas Do, Jason Matthews
- Anniversary Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Beautiful, Snoop Dogg & Pharell
- Garter Toss – Big Pimpin, Jay-Z
- Garter Dressing – Superfreak, Rick James
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey