On Sunday August 18th 2013 we were at the Imperial Room at SNPJ Lodge 106 which is located in Imperial PA. The event was a wedding reception for Craig and Danielle Paouncic. Danielle and Craig booked our Signature Entertainment Package which includes whole room up-lighting and a photo montage. Craig and Danielle chose Royal Blue as the static color for the up-lighting and they opted to have the lights transform into a light show during open dancing.
Danielle & Craig were married at 4:30 pm at Heinz Chapel in Pittsburgh. Guests began arriving at the SNPJ Lodge 106 at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 7:00pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then the guests watched an 8 minute photo montage featuring Danielle & Craig. After the photo montage, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the catering staff at PJ’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Danielle and Craig shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Love Of My Life by Sammy Kershaw. Next, Danielle danced with her father Mr. Merle Tournay and then Craig danced with his mother Mrs. Pamela Paouncic. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at Midnight.
Here is the music that Craig and Danielle chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Love Of My Life, Sammy Kershaw
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – (You Spin Me) Right Round, Flo Rida
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Last Dance – Waiting On A Woman, Brad Paisley