On Saturday we were at Slippery Rock University. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Tracey and Michael. Tracey and Michael were married in the center courtyard at North Hall at Slippery Rock University. Guests began arriving at North Hall at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The ceremony started shortly after 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Dennis Inserra. After an approximate 15 minute ceremony, guests transition to the Smith Student Center where they enjoyed cocktails and wedding cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Mike Schnelle of Apex Imaging Photography.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Tracey and Michael played the newlywed game and cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at AVI Food Systems and was served at food stations.
After dinner Tracey and Michael shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song All Of Me by John Legend. Next, Tracey danced with her father and then Michael danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Tracey & Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring Em’ Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Cutting of the Cake – Happy, Pharrell Williams
- Bride & Groom First Dance – All Of Me, John Legend
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T. Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, T. Carter Music
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Last Dance – Lost In This Moment, Big & Rich