On Saturday we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant at Olde Stonewall Golf Club in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Krista and Jason. Krista and Jason were married at 1:00 pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Knox PA. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding by Bethany.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Krista and Jason cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s and was served sit-down style.
After dinner the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne. Next, Krista danced with her father and then Jason danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Krista and Jason chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Start Me Up, Rolling Stones
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Night Of My Life, DJ Pauly D
- Cutting of the Cake – Smile, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money