On Friday we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Nell and Jimmy. Nell and Jimmy were married at 3:00 pm at the Holy Redeemer Church in Ellwood City. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s Restaurant at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding by Bethany.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Nell and Jimmy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song The Dragonborn Comes by Malukah. Next, Jimmy danced with his mother prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and was served at stations.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Nell and Jimmy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Dancing Through Life, Wicked Cast
- Bride & Groom Introduction – As Long As Your Mine, Wicked Cast
- Cutting of the Cake – Happy Together, The Turtles
- Bride & Groom First Dance – The Dragonborn Comes, Malukah
- Groom & Mother Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Heatwave
- Bouquet Toss – It’s Raining Men, The Weather Girls
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Mission Impossible, Television Theme