On Friday June 03, 2016 we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kelly and Justin. Kelly and Justin were married at 4:00 pm at St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church in Aliquippa. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 6:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 7:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kelly and Justin cut their wedding cake and shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Then by Brad Paisley. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Kelly and Justin shared in a dance with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kelly and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – High Class, Eric Paslay
- Bride & Groom Introduction – My House, Flo Rida
- Cutting of the Cake – The Mona Lisa, Brad Paisley
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Bridal Party Dance – Who Am I With You, Chris Young
- Anniversary Dance – Love Like Crazy, Lee Brice
- Last Dance – Good Riddance, Green Day