On Sunday we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Bailey and Alex. Bailey and Alex were married on the rear patio at Shakespeare’s Restaurant. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Bob Martin.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Shakespeare’s as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Bailey and Alex played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Bailey and Alex cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Like Real People Do by Hozier. Next, Bailey danced with her father before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:00 pm.
Here is the music that Bailey and Alex chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Crazy In Love, Beyonce
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Crazy In Love, Beyonce
- Cutting of the Cake – You Are The Best Thing, Ray Lamontagne
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Like Real People Do, Hozier
- Bride & Father Dance – Daughters, John Mayer
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Dressing – Maneater, Nelly Furtado
- Last Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong