On Saturday November 03, 2018 we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and Pub in Ellwood City PA. The event was a wedding reception for Nicole and Tyler. Nicole and Tyler were married at 11:30 pm at Wallace Memorial Chapel in New Wilmington PA. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and Pub at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and the Nicole and Tyler cut their wedding cake and played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and Pub and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Nicole and Tyler shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song If My Heart Was A House by Owl City. Next, Nicole danced with her father & her sister and Tyler danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Nicole and Tyler chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Stand By You, Rachel Platten
- Bridal Party Introduction – Something Like This, Chainsmokers
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sky Full Of Stars, Coldplay
- Cutting of the Cake – The Bird & The Worm, Owl City
- Bride & Groom First Dance – If My Heart Was A House, Owl City
- Bridal Party Dance – Bright, Echosmith
- Bride & Father Dance – Hundred More Years, Francesca Battistelli
- Groom & Mother Dance – You’ll Be In My Heart, Phil Collins
- Bride & Sister Dance – Sisters, Rosemary Clooney
- Last Dance – Still Into You, Paramore