On Sunday we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and Pub in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jennifer and Wayne. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 3:30 pm as we provided the prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony was held on the patio located at the rear of the Grand Hall and the processionals started shortly after 4:00 pm. The ceremony was presided over by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow and lasted approximately 40 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the main ballroom at Shakespeare’s where they enjoyed butler-passed appetizers and cocktails as the bridal party posed for photographs with the photographer. Jen and Wayne also arranged for a professional videographer and that task was handled expertly by Bethany and Andrew from Steady Creek Cinema.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jen and Wayne cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s Restaurant and Pub and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song When You Got A Good Thing by Lady Antebellum. Next, Jen danced with her father and then Wayne danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster and also visited the Photo Booth which was operated by Jim & Stacy Johnson of SoundWaves Event Group. The wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm as all of the guests headed out to the main entrance of Shakespeare’s for a Sky Lantern Send-off.
Here is the music that Jennifer and Wayne chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Wanna Rock, Twisted Sister
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – When You Got A Good Thing, Lady Antebellum
- Bridal Party Dance – Get The Party Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – One Way Or Another, Blondie
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes