On Saturday May 07, 2016 we were at Shakespeare’s Golf Course in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Alyssa and Sam. Alyssa and Sam were married on the rear patio at Shakespeare’s Golf Course. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Terry Stoops.
After a 35 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Shakespeare’s where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and the Alyssa and Sam cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Make You Feel My Love by Adele. Next, Alyssa danced with her father and then Sam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Alyssa and Sam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Make You Feel My Love, Adele
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic