On Saturday June 17, 2017 we were at Shakespeare’s Golf Course in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Angela and Peter. Angela and Peter were married at 2:00 pm at St. Gregory’s Catholic Church in Zelienople PA. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s Golf Course at 4:30 pm as we played cocktail music as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Angela and Peter cut their wedding cake. Next, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song A Whole New World by Evynne Hollens. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Shakespeare’s Golf Course and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Angela danced with her father, Peter danced with his mother and then the couple danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Angela and Peter chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Family Affair, Mary J Blige
- Bride & Groom Introduction – San Francisco, The Mowgli’s
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake By The Ocean, DNCE
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Whole New World, Evynne Hollens
- Bridal Party Dance – Waiting For Love, Avicii
- Bride & Father Dance – In My Daughter’s Eyes, Martina McBride
- Groom & Mother Dance – Bridge Over troubled Waters, Simon & Garfunkel
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Man I Feel Like A Woman, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Garter Toss – It’s Raining Men, Weather Girls
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic