On Friday August 30th 2013 we were at Shakespeare’s Restaurant at Olde Stonewall Golf Course in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Tynan and Samantha Hudson. Samantha and Tynan were married on the rear patio at Shakespeare’s by District Magistrate Jerry Cartwright. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s Shortly before 5:00 pm as we provided prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 5:30 pm and lasted approximately 15 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned inside of the ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Danielle and Mark Edwards of Laine Photography. At 6:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Samantha and Tynan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s and was served sit-down style. I would like to take a moment to recognize Nicole Catalano and all of the staff at Shakespeare’s. Anytime I DJ a wedding at Shakespeare’s, I never have to worry whether things will go smoothly or not. Nicole and her staff do a wonderful job and the food is always delicious.
After dinner, Samantha and Tynan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore. Next, they danced with the bridal party and then Samantha danced with her father Mr. Michael Wilson and Tynan danced with his mother Mrs. Kimberly Husdon. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Tynan and Samantha chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Believe In A Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Hey Pretty Girl, Kip Moore
- Bridal Party Dance – You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- Bride & Father Dance – Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton