On Friday we were at Shakespeare’s at Olde Stonewall in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sara and Adam. Sara and Adam were married at 3:30 pm at the First Christian Church in Ellwood City. Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Sara and Adam cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s at Olde Stonewall and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Sara and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song How He Loves by Will Morrison. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sara and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get Ready For This, 2 Unlimited
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Get Ready For This, 2 Unlimited
- Cutting of the Cake – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Bride & Groom First Dance – How He Loves, Will Morrison
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Shout, Otis Day and The Knights
- Garter Removal – Shout, Otis Day and The Knights
- Garter Toss – Shout, Otis Day and The Knights
- Last Dance – Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Elton John