On Friday June 22nd 2012 we were at Shakespeare’s at Old Stonewall in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Brian and Jessica Hunter. Jessica and Brian were married by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow in a 4:00 pm wedding ceremony, which took place on the balcony at the rear of Shakespeare’s.
After the ceremony guests transitioned inside to the Windsor Room, where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographers with A Simple View Photography.
Guests enjoyed a delicious meal which was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s at Old Stonewall and then danced the night away to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster. The wedding reception lasted until 9:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brian and Jessica chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Who Do You Love, George Thorogood
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Who Do You Love, George Thorogood
- Cutting of the Cake – Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You, The Four Seasons
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Harvest Moon, Niel Young
- Bridal Party Dance – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Father Dance – Fathers and Daughters, Kristin Chenoweth
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Red Light Special, TLC
- Garter Toss – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Dressing – Unchained Melody, Righteous Brothers
- Last Dance – Good Life, One Republic