On Saturday we were at Shakespeare’s at Old Stonewall in Ellwood City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Ashley and Garrett. Ashley and Garrett were married on the patio at the rear of Shakespeare’s Restaurant.
Guests began arriving at Shakespeare’s at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jack Wilson. After a 25 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Shakespeare’s where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Ashley and Garrett cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Shakespeare’s and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Ashley and Garrett shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song This Is It by Scotty McReery. Next, Ashley danced with her father and then Garrett danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Ashley and Garrett chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Bridal Party Introduction – Move Like Jagger, Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Unforgettable, Thomas Rhett
- Cutting of the Cake – Candyman, Christina Aguilera
- Bride & Groom First Dance – This Is It, Scotty McReery
- Bride & Father Dance – Lullaby, Billy Joel
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Man I Feel Like A Woman, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – You May Be Right, Billy Joel
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic