On Saturday June 23rd 2012 we were at Salvatore’s Banquet Hall in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Robert and Laura Kroner. Robert and Laura were married in a 2:00 pm wedding ceremony at St. Pius X Roman Catholic Church in Brookline. Guests began arriving at Salvatore’s Banquet Hall shortly after 3:30 pm were they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers.
At 4:30 pm were formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and guests enjoyed a delicious meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Salvatore’s. Through out the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster. The wedding reception lasted until 9:00 pm.
Here is the music that Robert and Laura chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Walk This Way, Aerosmith & Run DMC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Paradise City, Guns N Roses
- Cutting of the Cake – Hungry Eyes, Eric Carmen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From This Moment On, Shania Twain & Brian White
- Bridal Party Dance – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Back In Black, AC/DC
- Garter Toss – For Those About To Rock (We Salute You), AC/DC
- Garter Dressing – Highway To Hell, AC/DC
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes