On Saturday we were at the Saltsburg River Hall in Saltsburg PA. The event was a wedding reception for David and Amanda Kline. Amanda and David were married at 2:30 pm at the Poke Run Presbyterian Church in Apollo. Guests began arriving at the Saltsburg River Hall shortly before 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Amanda & Ashley of Photography by Amanda Wilson.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Amanda and David cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at A Family Affair Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner David and Amanda shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback. The newlyweds then danced with the bridal party and their parents prior to the start of open dancing. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
I am looking forward to seeing most of this group again in July as Amanda’s brother Jeremiah Berta and his fiancee Rachel Good will be married at Lingrow Farms in Leechburg PA. Rachel & Jeremiah have chosen Pifemaster Productions to provided the entertainment for their wedding.
Here is the music that David and Amanda chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas
- Cutting of the Cake – That’s Amore, Dean Martin
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Never Gonna Be Alone, Nickelback
- Bridal Party Dance – Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Little Girl, Al Martino
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – The Stripper, David Rose
- Garter Toss – Wild Thing, The Troggs
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Frank Sinatra