On Sunday we were at Rustic Acres Farm in Volant Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Sarah and Zachary. Sarah and Zachary had planned on getting married outside at Rustic Acres Farm. However, Mother Nature had different plans and the ceremony had to be moved to the inside of the barn.
Guests began arriving at Rustic Acres Farm at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by the uncle of the bride Dr. Tony Regie.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Sarah and Zachary were introduced through a military sabre arch. Next, the guests dined on a delicious meal which was prepared by the culinary staff at JPC Event Group and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Sarah and Zachary cut their wedding cake and then the newlyweds shared in the first dance together as husband and wife to the song Come Away With Me by Norah Jones. Next, Sarah danced with her father and step-father and Zachary danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 8:30 pm.
Here is the music that Sarah and Zachary chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Come Away With Me, Norah Jones
- Bride & Father Dance – Wildflowers, Tom Petty
- Bride & Step-Father Dance – The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- Groom & Mother Dance – Find Your Wings, Mark Harris
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Dear Future Husband, Meghan Trainor
- Garter Removal – Trumpets, Jason Derulo
- Garter Toss – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Dressing – Marvin Gaye, Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Frank Sinatra