On Saturday we were at Rustic Acres Farm in Volant Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Natalie and Jared. Natalie and Jared had planned on getting married by the pond at Rustic Acres Farm. However, due to rain, the ceremony had to be moved to under the veranda at the rear of the barn. Guests began arriving at Rustic Acres Farm at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 5:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Joshua William Clear.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Natalie and Jared shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett. Next, Natalie and Jared cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at JPC Event Group and was served family style.
After dinner, Natalie danced with her father and then Jared danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Natalie and Jared chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feelin, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – You Make My Dreams Come True, Hall & Oats
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Thank You, Chris Cornell
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic