On Saturday November 17th 2012 we were at Coleman Hall which is located inside the Tanglewood Senior Center in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Richard and Sarah Lynch. Sarah and Rich were married at 4:30 pm at Westminster Presbyterian Church on Main Street in Butler. Guests began arriving at Coleman Hall shortly before 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Tiffany Wolfe of Tiffany Wolfe Photography from New Castle PA.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was served buffet style. After dinner guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Rich and Sarah chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Feel So Close, Calvin Harris
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Into The Mystic, Van Morrison
- Bride & Father Dance – You Are Son Beautiful, Joe Cocker
- Groom & Mother Dance – You Are Son Beautiful, Joe Cocker
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Last Dance – Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, Elvis