On Saturday August 20, 2016 we were at Renshaw Farms in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kelsey and Nathan. Kelsey and Nathan were married outside at Renshaw Farms. Guests began arriving at Renshaw Farms at 3:30 pm. The wedding ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Chris Marshall. After a 15 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Garda’s Restaurant and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kelsey and Nathan cut their wedding cake and then shared in the first dance together as husband and wife to the song Ho Hey by the Lumineers. Next, Kelsey danced with her father and then Nathan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Kelsey and Nathan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Love Shack, B52’s
- Cutting of the Cake – Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not, Thompson Square
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Ho Hey, The Lumineers
- Bride & Father Dance – To Make You Feel My Love, Adele
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Last Dance – Last Dance With Mary Jane, Tom Petty