On Saturday we were at Renshaw Farms in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Michaela and Matthew. Michaela and Matt were married at 2:30 pm at the Cabot United Methodist Church. Guests began arriving at Renshaw Farms at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Steve & Erica of Sharp Image Studios.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Michaela and Matt cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at LeFevre’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Michaela and Matt shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band. Next, Michaela danced with her father and her brother and Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Michaela and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction –Welcome To The Jungle, Guns N Roses
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Ladies Love Country Boys, Trace Adkins
- Cutting of the Cake – Love Grows Wild, Dierks Bentley
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Crazy Girl, Eli Young Band
- Bride & Father Dance – The Girl You Think I Am, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Brother Dance – You’ve Got A Friend In Me, Randy Newman
- Bouquet Toss – Country Girl Shake It For Me, Luke Bryan
- Garter Removal – My Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Last Dance – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye