On Saturday we were at Renshaw Farms in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Chelsey and Justin. Chelsey and Justin were married at 1:30 pm at St. John’s Catholic Church in Fenelton. Guests began arriving at Renshaw Farms at 3:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Chelsey and Justin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You And Me by Lifehouse. Next, toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at LeFevre’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Chelsey and Justin cut their wedding cake and then Chelsey danced with her father and Justin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Chelsey and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Believer, Imagine Dragons
- Bride & Groom Introduction – All I Do IS Win, DJ Khaled
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You And Me, Lifehouse
- Bridal Party Dance – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Father Dance – In My Daughters Eyes, Martina McBride
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Pink Panther, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor
- Garter Dressing – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes