On Saturday we were at the Ramada Inn in Greensburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sarah and Erik. Sarah and Erik were married at 12:.30 pm at St. Vincent Basilica Church in Latrobe. The doors to the ballroom at the Ramada Inn Greensburg opened at 4:00 pm as guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Ramada Inn and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song We Got Love by the Nashville Cast. Next, Sarah danced with her brother and then Erik danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sarah and Erik chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Return Of The Mack, Mark Morrison
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Groom First Dance – We Got Love, Nashville Cast
- Bride & Brother Dance – Forever Young, Rod Stewart
- Groom & Mother Dance – Blessed, Elton John
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyoncé
- Last Dance – Piano Man, Billy Joel