On Sunday September 2nd 2012 we were at the PPG Aquarium located within the Pittsburgh Zoo. The event was a wedding reception for Kyle and Erin Carlson. Erin and Kyle were married at Phipps Conservatory at 4:30 pm. Guests began arriving at the PPG Aquarium shortly before 7:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Jill Johnson of Jill M Johnson Photography.
At 7:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at A Taste of the Wild Catering. After dinner, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kyle & Erin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Good Feeling, Flo Rida
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Feel So Close, Calvin Harris
- Cutting of the Cake – Sweetest Thing, U2
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Videogames, Lana Del Ray
- Bride & Father Dance – In My Life, The Beatles
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Last Dance – Young Forever, Jay-Z