On Saturday April 28th 2012 we were at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jordan and Laura Bitzer. Guests began arriving at the Marriott at 4:30 pm played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 5:00 pm and was officiated by Reverend Samuel Dejoy.
At 5:30 pm guests proceeded to the atrium for cocktails, as the staff at the Marriott turned the room from the ceremony setup to the reception. Guests re-entered the room at 6:30 pm where they enjoyed dining and dancing until midnight.
Here is the music that Jordan and Laura chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Stranglehold, Ted Nugent
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Stranglehold, Ted Nugent
- Cutting of the Cake – Together Forever, Rick Astley
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Be With You A While, Alice Cooper
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – Aquarela, Toquinho
- Groom & Mother Dance – N/A
- Anniversary Dance – N/A
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Cat Scratch Fever, Ted Nugent
- Garter Toss – Poison, Alice Cooper
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – Don’t Fear The Reaper, Blue Oyster Cult