On Saturday we were at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township. The event was a wedding reception for Alexx and Matt. Alexx and Matt were married at 4:00 pm at the Courtyard by Marriott. Guests began arriving at the Pittsburgh Marriott North shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and bridesmaids prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Pittsburgh Marriott North and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Alexx and Matt cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Roller Coaster by Luke Bryan. Next, Alexx danced with her father and then Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Alexx and Matt chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction –Welcome To The Jungle, Guns N Roses
- Bride & Groom Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Roller Coaster, Luke Bryan
- Bride & Father Dance – I Swear, All 4 one
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – I Just Haven’t Met You Yet, Michael Buble
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – All I Do Is Win, DJ Khaled
- Garter Dressing – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Last Dance – I’m In Love With A Girl, Gavin Degraw