On Saturday May 18, 2013 we were at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Bobby and Kate Swallow. Kate and Bobby were married at 2:30 pm at the Grace Church of Harmony. Guests began arriving at the Pittsburgh Marriott North shortly before 4:30 pm where the enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the atrium. During this time the bridal party posed for photographs with Lyndsey Piccolino of Photography by Lyndsey.
At 6:00 pm guests transitioned into the ballroom which is where the remainder of the wedding reception was held. After we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom, Bobby and Kate shared in their first dance together as husband & wife and then they cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Pittsburgh Marriott North and was served sit-down style. After dinner, Kate shared in a special dance with her father Mr. Dave Anton and then Bobby danced with his mother Mrs. Carol Swallow. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at midnight.
Here is the music that Kate and Bobby chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
- Cutting of the Cake – Whatever It Is, Zac Brown Band
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wanted, Hunter Hayes
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Wave On Wave, Pat Greene
- Garter Toss – Reckless, Alabama
- Garter Dressing – Hot Legs, Rod Stewart
- Last Dance – Feels Like Home, Edwina Hayes