On Saturday November 25, 2017 we were at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township. The event was a wedding reception for Marrissa and Frank. Marrissa and Frank were married at 2:00 pm at St. Ferdinand Church in Cranberry Township. Guests began arriving at the Pittsburgh Marriott North shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers while the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Marrissa and Frank shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Next, Marrissa danced with her father and then Frank danced with his mother. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Pittsburgh Marriott North and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the parents of the bride led everyone though the cake march and then we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Marrissa and Frank chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – For Those About To Rock, AC/DC
- Bridal Party Introduction – Welcome To The Jungle, Guns N Roses
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Nothing Else Matters, Metallica
- Bride & Father Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Groom & Mother Dance – For You (Instrumental), HIM
- Bouquet Toss – Fat Bottom Girls, Queen
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Whatta Man, Salt N Peppa
- Garter Dressing – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey