On Sunday September 06, 2015 we were at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Leigh and Wes. Leigh and Wes were married in the courtyard at the Marriott Hotel.
Guests began arriving at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel at 4:00 pm as a live trios played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. We provided a PA system with wireless microphones for the wedding ceremony which started promptly at 4:30 pm. The ceremony was presided over by Reverend Larry Goyda and lasted approximately 20 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the courtyard as Leigh and Wes posed for photographs. At 6:30 pm the guests transitioned into the grand ballroom where we formally introduced the bridal party. After the introductions, Leigh and Wes cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Leigh and Wes shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. Next, Leigh danced with her father and then Wes danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:30 pm.
Here is the music that Leigh and Wes chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Levels (Extended Mix), AVICII
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance –Tenerife Sea, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance – The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Oh Yeah, Yello
- Garter Dressing – I’m Too Sexy, Right Said Fred
- Last Dance – Piano Man, Billy Joel