On Saturday September 16, 2017 we were at Pinehall at Eisler Farms in Prospect PA. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Sara and Cody. Sara and Cody were married outside at Pinehall. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Father Michael Selep. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Sara and Cody shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song To Make You Feel My Love by Garth Brooks. Next, Sara danced with her father and then Cody danced with his mother. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, We opened up the dance floor and throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sara and Cody chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Walk This Way, Aerosmith
- Bridal Party Introduction – Chattanooga Lucy, Eric Church
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sweet Child Of Mine, Guns N Roses
- Cutting of the Cake – Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – To Make You Feel My Love, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Father Dance – Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Cody Jinks
- Last Dance – Bennie And The Jets, Elton John