On Sunday September 22, 2019 we were at Pinehall at Eisler Farms. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Melissa and Steven. Melissa and Steven were married outside, under the oak trees at Pinehall. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Dr. Steven Parker-Young from Love is Love Vows. After a 15 minutes ceremony, guests transitioned to the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Melissa and Steven shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Tangled Up In You by Staind. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Melissa shared in a dance with her mother while Steven danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Melissa and Steven chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Beautiful Day, U2
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Hey Look Ma, I Made It, Panic At The Disco
- Cutting of the Cake – When I’m 64, The Beatles
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Tangled Up In You, Staind
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mother, Sugarland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mother, Sugarland
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Word Up, Little Mix
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic