On Saturday we were at one of our favorite wedding venues, Pinehall at Eisler Farms. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kelsie and John. Kelsie and John were married outside at Pinehall. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Tom Jones.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the field where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then several toasts were offered prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kelsie and John cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Forever and Ever by Randy Travis. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Kelsie danced with her father and John danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kelsie and John chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Gone Country (Remix), Alan Jackson
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch), The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Forever and Ever, Randy Travis
- Bridal Party Dance – You’ve Got A Friend In Me, Randy Newman
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mother, Sugarland
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – It’s raining Men, The Weather Girls
- Garter Removal – Fire, Ohio Players
- Garter Toss – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Dressing – Keep Your Hands to Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks