On Friday October 04, 2019 we were at Pinehall at Eisler Farms in Prospect PA. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jamie and Cody. Jamie and Cody wedding married under the Beech Trees at Pinehall. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at Eisler Farms at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:30 pm and was presided over by The Honorable Jennifer Nicholson from New Castle. After a brief ceremony, guests transitioned inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Jamie and Cody cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jamie and Cody shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Amazed by Lonestar. Next, Jamie danced with her mother while Cody danced with his mother. The newlyweds then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jamie and Cody chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Bridal Party Introduction – Raise Your Glass. Pink
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Let’s Get Married, Jagged Edge
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake By The Ocean, DNCE
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Amazed, Lonestar
- Bridal Party Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Mother Dance – Heaven, Kane Brown
- Groom & Mother Dance – Heaven, Kane Brown
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Only Girl In The World, Rihanna
- Garter Removal – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Get Low, Lil Jon
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Take My Drunk Ass Home, Luke Bryan