On Friday we were at Pinehall at Eisler Farms in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and reception for Crystal and Ryan. Crystal and Ryan were married outside in the field at Pinehall. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Bob.
After a 10 minutes ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Crystal and Ryan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Stephen’s Kitchen and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Crystal and Ryan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Green Eyes by Coldplay. Next, Crystal danced with her mother and then Ryan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Crystal and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – A Head Full Of Dreams, Coldplay
- Bride & Groom Introduction – A Head Full Of Dreams, Coldplay
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Green Eyes, Coldplay
- Bride & Mother Dance – Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Groom & Mother Dance – Humble And Kind, Tim McGraw
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Kiss, Prince
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks