On Saturday October 05, 2019 we were at Pinehall at Eisler Farms. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Amber and Ed. Amber and Ed chose to have their wedding ceremony outside at Pinehall. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at Eisler Farms at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend William Podobinski, After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offer by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle PA and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Amber and Ed cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Speechless by Dan + Shay. Next, Amber danced with her son while Ed danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster before the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Amber and Ed chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
- Bridal Party Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Suit And Tie, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake By The Ocean, DNCE
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Speechless, Dan + Shay
- Bride & Son Dance – A Mother’s Song, T Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, T Carter Music
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic