On Friday September 07, 2018 we were at one of our favorite venues, Pinehall at Eisler Farms. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Allison and Tim. Allison and Tim were married in the field, overlooking the pond at Pinehall.
Guests began arriving at Pinehall at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Bob Zonts. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Allison and Tim cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Allison and Tim shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Speechless by Dan + Shay. Next, Allison danced with her father and then Tim danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Allison and Tim chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Old Time Rock And Roll, Bob Seger
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get The Party Started, Pink
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Cutting of the Cake – Lucky, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Speechless, Dan + Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – Just Fishin’, Trace Adkins
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic