On Saturday we were at one of our all-time favorite venues; Pinehall at Eisler Farms. The event was a wedding ceremony & reception for Elizabeth and Jonathan. Liz and John had planned on getting married outside at Pinehall. However, Mother Nature had different plans and the ceremony was moved inside of the barn. Guests began arriving at Pinehall at 3:30 pm and the ceremony started promptly at 4:15 pm. The ceremony was presided over by the father of the groom, Reverend Robert F. Jacob and lasted approximately 15 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then several toasts were offered prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Liz and John cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay. We then opened up the dance floor and throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Elizabeth and Jonathan chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Stayin Alive, The Bee Gees
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Feel Good, James Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – At Last, Etta James
- Cutting of the Cake – L-O-V-E, Nat King Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From The Ground Up, Dan + Shay
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Fat Bottom Girls, Queen
- Garter Toss – Fat Bottom Girls, Queen
- Last Dance – In Case You Didn’t Know, Brett Young