On Saturday we were at the Pry Residence in West Sunbury Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Matthew and Jill Pry. Jill and Matthew were married at 3:00 pm at First United Methodist Church in Butler. Guests began arriving to the wedding reception at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then guests enjoyed a wonder meal that was served buffet style. After dinner guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until Midnight when the reception ended.
Here is the music that Matthew and Jill chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – The Way, Clay Aiken
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Macho Man, The Village People
- Garter Dressing – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes